* SOLD OUT *
Gift vouchers for future dates also available.
* If you select the subscription option this will be to attend each month's online Mystery Chocolate Tasting at a reduced rate of £25/month for one box (plus postage) and £40/month for two boxes (plus postage). You can change the address at any point.
Join us on Easter Sunday for a Mystery filled chocolate tasting hosted by Jennifer Earle. For this month's tasting she'll be joined by award-winning cookbook author Olia Hercules AND the chocolatier whose exclusive chocolates we will be enjoying for this event.
3pm Sunday 4th April 2021.
MYSTERY TASTING PACK INCLUDES
* Six artisan chocolates from an award-winning British chocolatier who has written a book about chocolate. This chocolatier no longer sells his chocolates to the public so this will be an exclusive opportunity to try some of the recipes from his book, made by a professional.
* Tasting Wheel and Guide
* Tasting Sheet
* Recipes of the Special Guest and the Chocolatier
* Voucher for £5 off a future tasting or tour
* Login for the live, private, hour-long Zoom chocolate tasting session on Sunday 4th April and the chance to ask questions to Olia, Jen and the chocolatier!
Olia Hercules was born in the south of Ukraine in 1984. She left her home town Kakhovka at the age of twelve, when she moved to Cyprus.
After beginning her working life in film journalism she trained at the renowned Leiths School of Food and Wine and then worked as a chef de partie in restaurants, including Ottolenghi, and as a recipe developer before landing a book deal for Mamushka, a cookbook that celebrates her family recipes, from Ukraine and Moldova to Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan. Mamushka has won the prestigious Fortnum and Mason Award for best debut cookbook 2016. It has been translated into five languages, and to date has sold over 100,000 copies worldwide. Olia was named the Observer Rising Star of 2015.
Olia has two further cookbooks: Kaukasis: a culinary journey through Georgia, Azerbaijan and beyond. and Summer Kitchens, released in 2020.
Olia is a mother of two boys and also happens to be Jen's neighbour. :-)
The photo of Olia is by her husband Joe Woodhouse, photographer and cook.
Sales close 10pm Sunday 21st March 2021.